Vaccine information is complicated; it may even feel overwhelming at times. We want to help consumers get connected to information about the vaccine, find the answers they are looking for that encourages their decision to become vaccinated, and support for the disability community.
We can help …
- Address any concerns you may have about getting the vaccine
- Find a trusted medical provider
- Assist with vaccine appointment scheduling
- Navigate transportation to get your vaccine
- Offer resources and guidance on transportation to and from vaccine
- Answer some of the most common disability related questions related to the COVID-19 vaccine
- Provide information about accessible vaccine sites based on crowd sourced data
- Address other disability-related barriers about the vaccine you may be experiencing
Call 330-372-3325 or Contact us today!
The staff at Western Reserve Independent Living Center are not licensed medical providers. They are unable to offer medical advice about the best vaccine for you or predict how the vaccine may affect you or your family.